Moonlight Market is a community-wide downtown event series that was created to encourage locals and visitors to explore downtown Irvine, enjoy live music, demonstrations, vendor booths and organizational tables and activities and love where we live. This series spans six months, and we hope it will be a platform to incorporate a variety of businesses, civic groups, and community organizations.
Click here to download registration information if you would like to set up as a vendor at this year's festival! Or, you can register online:
Information and Requirements:
* Events are scheduled for: May 3, June 7, July 5, August 2, September 6, and October 4. The event will run from 6pm, up until 10pm at the latest, with set up beginning at 5pm.
* Booth spaces are approximately 10x10. Double and triple booths are available.
* Booth space fee: $25 for Chamber members, $50 for non-Chamber members, $10 for non-profit organizations. Vendors who commit to the entire series will receive a discount: $125 for Chamber members, $250 for non-Chamber members, $50 for non-profit organizations.
* You must provide your own tents, table, and chairs. Lighting is recommended for the end of the event, and most of the event during the fall months. You must provide any additional lighting.
* Please provide a detailed description of your booth on the form, including any products for sale, demonstrations, or activities planned.
* For similar vendors or representatives from direct sales companies, we will fill spots on a first come, first served basis; however, a preference being given to those who commit to the entire event series.
* Vendor spots will be assigned at random each event. While unloading your vehicles, you may park at a space nearest your assigned spot. After unloading we ask that you move your vehicle to the designated parking area.
* Please leave your space in the condition you found it. There will be a dumpster available for waste.
If you have any concerns or needs, please contact Joe or Jessica at the Chamber, (606) 723-2450, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are so glad you have decided to become a part of the Moonlight Market! The Chamber of Commerce will promote the event both on and offline. All Vendor registration monies go directly to pay for the cost of hosting this event. Vendors are encouraged to share this event on your social media, help us make this a successful series that can only get bigger and better with event!