Simple Methods And Reality-based Training for Success
A common sense, no nonsense approach for ENTREPRENEURS!
- How to RAISE money, MAKE money and SAVE money for your business
- Based on NATIONALLY ACCLAIMED Core Four™ Business Planning
- Find your KEYS TO SUCCESS through business ownership
- How to START, FINANCE and MARKET your new business
- Turn UNEMPLOYED into EMPLOYER—Be your own boss
- Designed for both NEW & SEASONED entrepreneurs
- Get SMART — not lucky — PLAN for SUCCESS !!
- A CONCENTRATED 12-hour training course
Trainings in Irvine at the Estill Cooperative Extension Office, 76 Golden Court.
(Thursdays) August 6, August 13, August 20, and August 27.
All sessions are 5:30-8:30 PM.
Registration Fee is only $25 and includes all training materials, meals, and a certificate of completion.
For more information, contact Amanda Kelly at SKED:
Cellphone: (606) 416-2008